The Ballancer® system is intended for use by people in good health. It is not recommended for people who have heart problems, vascular problems, conditions requiring the use of any medical device (ie pacemakers) or any condition that may affect their normal well-being.
If you are, or may be, pregnant, consult your physician before use. Do not treat the abdominal area with the Ballancer® during pregnancy.
Do not use the Ballancer®:
- If you are undergoing, or have recently completed treatment for cancer.
- If you have been diagnosed with blood clots, deep vein thrombosis or phlebitis or have a history of strokes.
- Over inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- In the presence of unexplained calf pain.
- After surgery or medical procedures without approval from a physician. The system should not be used during the recovery period.